Wednesday, August 3, 2011

welcome to my jumbled thoughts

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for sometime now, but I never really knew exactly what my main focus would be. Then I realized...its definitely not unique, but I don't need a main focus. I have too many interests to limit it to one specific topic.

Here's a place where my thoughts and ideas will reside; read them if you'd like or ignore them, I really could care less. Obviously I have a passion for the Orange and Maroon, so Hokie fans be sure to stop by for my take on Hokie sports and other Virginia Tech related topics. I'll also probably keep a few posts on sports in general, travel, DC, technology and social media, non-profits, fashion and well my personal life will obviously be thrown in there, too.

I don't really expect anyone to read this, but I need to get my thoughts written down. So, welcome to my world of jumbled thoughts and the hodgepodge of information swarming around in my head.

If you want to know more about me, check out my professional website: https://sites.google.com/site/kellymjamieson

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment