Thursday, August 4, 2011

game day must haves

If you're anything like me, you're making game day purchases all summer long in preparation for the upcoming football season. Here's a few must have options to keep you comfy, drinking and always stylish in, what else, orange and maroon.

Revelry.com

I was so excited when I grazed across this site. It's an absolutely unique clothing and accesories site for sorority and college game day goodies. The best thing about their dresses is most of them can be worn multiple ways.









This little orange gem is perfect for smuggling in airplane bottles into the stadium. Aldo's leather purses are great quality and easy to clean, especially at an outdoor event where things might get a little fuzzy. I own a great bag from Aldo in the same bridge orange color and have had nothing but compliments, even from non-hokies!
GameDayPassion.com

By far one of the best Virginia Tech t-shirt websites, and by far the best thing on there is the "Rail Me" shirt. Unfortunately there's only a limited quantity of Youth 14-16 sizes left, but I'm sure if you keep looking the stash will go up when football season begins again.

Be on the lookout soon for my personal t-shirt collection, which hopefully promises to be just as cool as Game Day Passion. Converse.com

As obnoxious as they look, you know you'd rock them in Charlottesville just to piss off the prepsters. Converse has a great selection of sneakers and I love the design your own show feature they have. You can even personalize your shoe and make them say "Hokies" on the side. So fresh. I want now!

Well that's my two cents...time to shop for more Hokie Gear! 29 days until the first Virginia Tech Home Game!! Are you ready!?

1 comment:

  1. Kelly - thanks for the GamedayPassion.com shout out! Do me a favor and send me an email to eric@gamedaypassion.com and I will send you some free Gameday Gear!

    Keep spreadin' the Hokie love...go Hokies!

    ReplyDelete